Pacepacker bulk hoppers are built to an extremely high, heavy duty standard to ensure that they will be fit for purpose for many, many years.
There are various designs of the bulk hopper and care must be taken to ensure the right one is chosen for your application and products. Uses for bulk hoppers include:
- Feeding raw product into a building from outside for packing into a weighing system for sacks & bags.
- Feeding raw product into a volumetric filling system for sacks and bags.
- Feeding raw product into a production system from tote bins.
- Feeding bulk bag (FIBC) filling / packing systems.
- Smaller hoppers can be used as a dosing system for blending and mixing products.
The dynamics of the bulk hopper holding section are calculated based on the density, angle of repose and flow capability of the product being used. A suitable design is then created using a combination of 2D & 3D software packages to ensure that we can hold the capcity you require.
Bulk Hopper For Soil, Compost Or Recycled Materials
This hopper features steep sides and chevron belt elevator.
Aggregate Bulk Hoppers
These are constructed to a much heavier duty design to allow for the harshness of the damp , dense, abrasive products.
Bulk Hopper Feeding An FIBC Weighing System
Back to top