Manufacturers wanting to be confident of their equipment choice, use our FREE, no obligation ‘Try before you buy’ service to de-risk the equipment procurement process.
We give our clients access to our equipment including pick & place, bagging and palletising, in a testing facility at our location where they can run trials of their products and materials. If, for example, you have fragile, difficult to handle, or irregular shaped products, this service gives you the chance to overcome any concerns you may have.
We want to ensure you have 100% confidence in your equipment choice. This service helps answer your questions regarding feasibility, energy efficiency, waste reduction, ROI, product/pack quality and throughput, so that you can make an informed decision based on fact.
We encourage customers to bring the main people from their team to run the trials and see the equipment in action, but we also provide full documentation of the test period so that you can take the results/outcomes/recommendations back to the office for further analysis and discussion. And if you can’t come to us, why not send us some samples to trial which we will videotape and return the footage to you with a full report of the findings?
Call us now on 01371 811544 to discuss your requirements and arrange a visit, alternatively email us.
Typical Tests Include:-
- Testing of primary and secondary products on pick & place systems.
- Pick and place formats/configuration optimisation.
- Optimisation tests for packaging sizes to suit pick & place or palletising requirements.
- Bagging systems, typically packing products into bags & sacks from 3kg upwards.
- New and pre-owned robotic palletising systems.
- Bag seal/closure testing using heat sealers, stitchers and overtapers etc.
Back to top